ABOUT OUR CLub
The Woodlands Force will be entering its first year by storm! We offer indoor volleyball for all ages and levels! Our director is experienced in not only the playing side of volleyball but is highly in tuned with the business, coaching and customer relations side.
We hope you choose Woodlands Force Volleyball for your club season, clinic and training needs, or just for a good experience! Contact our Club Director Stephanie Porter by email at email@example.com or call the office at (832) 848-1346 for more information or questions.
WHY CHOOSING The woodlands FORCE MAKES SENSE
At Woodlands Force we value your business and appreciate your interest in us. We know that this choice is important to both you and your player and we would like you to know what sets us apart:
- We have 1 primary practice location at The Woodlands United Methodist Church.
- NO BULLYING OR GOSSIP TOLERATED.
- We offer a FULL-TIME COLLEGE RECRUITER and DIRECTOR on staff.
- We have a FAIR AND HONEST tryout process
- We don’t promise anyone spots year after year and all returning players have to tryout to earn their spot again
- We have TOP COACHES with COLLEGE EXPERIENCE (playing and coaching)
- We offer PRIVATE LESSONS that can be scheduled directly with the Coach.
- We now offer POSITIONAL and CLINIC TRAINING.
- HANDS-ON EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR will be available throughout the week during practice sessions to ensure your team’s coaching is effective and your player is getting the coaching they deserve.
- UNIFORM PACKAGES – Mizuno sponsorship with top of the line apparel and gear for players.
- AUTHORIZED MIZUNO RETAILER – this means we can OFFER GREAT PRICES on Mizuno gear available for retail purchase.
- PARENT GEAR orders are placed periodically throughout the season and delivered to practices!
- FLEXIBLE PRACTICE schedules – Coaches will touch base with your team each month to check on your availability and ensure the practice schedule will accommodate everyone.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION – Invoices and newsletters are sent out monthly as well as club emails to help keep you informed of pertinent information.
- ORGANIZED BUSINESS – We guarantee you will never not have any information or never have any questions regarding upcoming events. It is our goal to communicate and organize all activities in an effective and organized manner for all parents and players.
- DECEMBER SKIP PAYMENT PLAN offers you the flexibility to skip your payment in December to help with your holiday needs. You may choose to make a payment in December to fulfill your financial obligation early.